Below are just some helpful resources.
- City of Weslaco: For any questions on the permitting process, utility hook-up, and building inspections for your business, contact them today!
- Weslaco Chamber of Commerce: The strength of the Chamber lies in attracting the greatest number of members, and creating a pool of resources for ideas, energy, and finances. It is a coalition committed to building a healthy economy and improving the quality of life within the local community. Become a Weslaco Chamber today!
- Small Business Administration: The SBA works to ignite change and spark action so small businesses can confidently start, grow, expand, or recover. Contact them today!
- Workforce Solutions: Want to Work in Weslaco? Check out the Featured Jobs!
- UTRGV-CIC: The CIC building is the hub of innovation in the Rio Grande Valley as it provides the region with co-working space, conference rooms, classrooms, maker spaces with 3D printers, 3D scanners, incubation offices and suites, and much more. Contact them today for more information.
- Weslaco Public Library: The public library offers the community many resources such as computer usage, study rooms, printers, and much more. Sign up for the library card today!
- Public Information Request: This form is for any individual that may be requesting documentation from Weslaco EDC business affairs. The Weslaco EDC has ten (10) business days from the date received to submit the requested documentation. As a service to the community, there will be no charge for copies up to (10) ten pages, however there will be an hourly fee, for set-up request.
- Work Order Form: Internal use only.
If you have any questions, please contact us at (956) 969-0838